Yes, it may seem early, but Christmas is on our minds as we prepare for our Christmas Late Night Opening on Friday 23rd November from 6 - 8 pm. We'll have free mulled wine and mince pies and we'll be launching our wonderful Christmas stock. We're delighted that Stephanie will be with us for the evening before she returns officially at the beginning of December. Save the date and join us!
We're excited that Taylors of Harrogate coffee beans will soon be in stock. This is superb quality coffee and we'll be selling it at competitive prices per 100g. We'll have Fairtrade Organic, Lazy Sunday, Cafe Imperial and Decaffeinated to choose from. New local chutneys and jams made by Well Preserved in Hanney, near Wantage will soon be on the shelves and we'll also be stocking a new range of greetings cards.
On Monday 26th November at 7.00 pm, the shop will be hosting a Quiz Night at the Red Lion, Brightwell. Teams of up to 8 people can book a table by ringing 01491 837373. Smaller teams are welcome. The cost is £2 per person and £5 each for food. The quiz starts at 8.00 pm.
BRIGHTWELL-CUM-SOTWELL COMMUNITY VILLAGE STORES LTD - LOYALTY CARD SCHEME
Use of Loyalty Cards constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
1) Cards may be used only at the Village Stores, Brightwell–cum-Sotwell, OX10 0RY.
2) Cards must be presented at time of purchase to earn points. No points will be issued retrospectively.
3) Cardholders will earn 1 point for every pound spent above the minimum spend of £5.00.
4) Points will not be issued for previous transactions.
5) Points will be printed on your receipt, but presentation of a receipt is not required to redeem all or any of the points earned.
6) Points are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
7) The Management Committee (in being from time to time) of the Brightwell-cum-Sotwell Community Stores Ltd reserves the right to modify or substitute the programme of points without notice and to cancel, withdraw or alter the Loyalty Card Scheme, including these rules and regulations at any time.
8) The Management Committee (in being from time to time) of the Brightwell-cum-Sotwell Community Village Stores Ltd reserves the right to discontinue or void a member’s privileges or point balance if any unauthorised points are redeemed or for any unauthorised use of the programme.
9) A card cannot have a negative value. Any additional amount of money needed to complete a transaction requires another form of payment.
10) Any returns or voids for items paid with Loyalty Card points will have the amount returned directly to the card. No cash will be given.
11) Points cannot be transferred between cards. The only exception to this rule is if the card-holder’s Loyalty Card is lost or damaged and the card-holder hereby undertakes to pay for a replacement Loyalty Card.